Summed Up by Brother
“This bigger embroidery-only machine from Brother really starts to spoil you! The nice and large 200mm x 300mm embroidery hoop lets you start making some BIG projects, the large colour screen is easy to see and navigate, and the addition of a LED drop light, and VPen makes it super-easy to stitch your embroidery designs in exactly the right spot. Best of all, this machine really purrs – it sews smoothly and effortlessly through big and small projects alike.”
Why We Like It…
- Excellent balance of features for price
- Large size embroidery area (200mm x 300mm))
- Fast stitching – up to 1050 per minute
- Effortless fully automatic needle threader
- Scissor function means that you just touch a button to trim your threads at the end of a seam
- LED light for pin-pointing your embroidery design position
- Big and clear display with easy-to-navigate user interface
What’s In The Box?
- Embroidery foot W with LED Pointer
- Needle set
- Ball point needle set
- Bobbin x 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- screwdriver small
- Screwdriver large
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Vertical spool pin
- Spool cap medium x 2
- Spool cap large
- Spool cap special
- Bobbin clips
- Spool felt
- Spool net
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- USB cable
- Bobbin case (gray for bobbin work)
- Bobbin cover
- Embroider hoop 18cm x 13cm
- Embroidery hoop 30cm x 20cm
- Brothery poly #90 bobbin thread
- Stablizer sample
- Sensor pen V-Pen
- Pen holder
- Dust cover (soft)
- Accessory bag (small plastic)
- Operation manual
- Quick reference guide
What’s In Your BONUS Freebie Pack?
This bonus pack is a freebie from us to you with your machine purchase and is designed to get you sewing. It has a total value of $120
- 30m x 50cm wide roll of firm tear-away stabilizer: RRP $42.50
- Madeira rayon machine embroidery thread starter pack with 18 x 200m spools: RRP $69.90
- Awesome bobbin organiser box with non-slip foam insert for your bobbin fill bobbins: RRP $7.60
Specifically Awesome Features…
- V-sonic pen for embroidery – Ultrasonic sensing provides embroidery positioning and angle rotation with a simple touch.
- Large 7″ LCD touch screen – See up to 260,000 colours with little or no on-screen colour shifting; view on-screen tutorials, and control the machine with the large, intuitive icons.
- Positioning Marker – The LED droplight pointer shows the needle drop position with pinpoint accuracy-critical for embroidery.
- Large embroidery area – The space to create with a maximum embroidery field of 300 x 200mm; two embroidery frames are included; 300 x 200mm and 180 x 130mm.
- 318 built-in designs – A variety of embroidery designs including 13 bobbin work designs, 17 embroidery fonts (12 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic, 3 Japanese embroidery fonts) and 140 frame pattern combinations.
- Stitch jumping – Advance through your embroidery design up to 500 stitches at a time. This is such a timesaver when working on large stitch count designs.
Other Cool Things for Your Brother Machine…
Brother makes lots of very handy accessories and feet to help you be even more creative. Click HERE to view the Brother Accessory Brochure
**We sell and recommend GENUINE Brother accessories. They are developed and crafted to fit the movement and position of your Brother sewing machine’s needle. Don’t risk your machine with cheap overseas knock-offs.
Lights, Camera, Action…Some Info Videos
And Here are the Brochures and Manuals
Click HERE to Download the Brother VE2300 Brochure
Brother makes all of their manuals and lots of other support available for all of their machines. You can really do your homework by downloading the manuals for this machine. Have a read to really get to know it.
Click HERE to Download the Brother VE2300 Quick Reference Guide and manual
Click HERE to Download a full list of the VE2300 Manual
Thanks for thinking of us! Mike and I strongly believe that a sewing machine needs the support of a local retailer, especially when it comes to your warranty. Because of this, we don’t ship our machines. If you’d like to find a dealer near you (and we really encourage you to) you can Click HERE to find out your nearest JANOME dealer, or Click HERE to find out your nearest BROTHER dealer.