Looking for beginner computer lessons?
We offer friendly and encouraging private computer lessons for beginners and advanced users. It doesn’t matter if you need help doing the very basics to get comfortable using your computer on your own, or would like to learn all of the ins-and-outs of complex software including digitizing programs, Penny can help you. Book a one-on-one 1-hour class with Penny, in our bright and friendly store in Morayfield. You’ll need your laptop, a mouse and a USB stick. Bring a little note book and Penny will take notes for you throughout your lesson, so you can concentrate on what you are learning. You can also use your phone to video the lesson to watch again later.
Topics that Penny can help you with are:
- download files or embroidery files, and then find those downloaded files
- organise your files or embroidery files
- save your files or embroidery files to a USB stick
- take files or embroidery files from a Disk and save them on a USB stick
- find things online and use Google effectively
- shop online
- email account management
- MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- iPhone or mobile phone
- using your tablet
- understand digitizing and embroidery file management programs like Embird, PE Design, 6D, Premier Plus, and mySewnet
- Specialist in mySewnet lessons – you can book these for regular weekly classes: first 3 1-hour lessons are $45 each, then they become $30 each
Private lessons with Penny are $45 for 1 hour in our roomy classroom. Lesson times are available right through the week and on Saturdays, or if you’re busy during the day, appointments can be made after-hours for $60 per hour. Have a friend with the same sewing machine as you? Book your private lesson with your friend and pay $35 each – up to 4 people (or $45 each after-hours)!
Looking for help for more advanced programs?
Penny also teaches private one-on-one 1-hour lessons on just about any mainstream program such as:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Facebook Business Page management
- WordPress website management
- Shopify online store management
These 1-hour lessons are $65 each for the first 3, then $45 each for ongoing bookings.
To find out more, or to book a date and time, you can Contact US HERE, or give Penny a call: 5359 7177