In A Nutshell
Scan it, cut it and create it in a matter of minutes with the new model SDX1250, Brother’s ultimate electronic craft cutting machine. As the world’s first range of home and hobby cutting machines offering a built-in scanner, only Brother’s ScanNCut machines allow you to scan any image or sketch and then precisely cut the shapes or outlines, with no need for design cartridges or a PC. The newest model, the SDX1250, boasts another industry first: a fully automatic blade which makes bringing your designs to life even easier.
Why We Like It…
- Stand-alone functionality means that you can just go ahead and cut with no PC
- No need to purchase designs – use the over 1000 built in, or create your own in FREE ScanNCut CanvasWorkspace online software
- Blade Sensor Technology automatically adjusts settings for different things being cut
- Super quiet operation
- Flat loading bed
- Half-cut setting for sticker and HTV cutting (cut the sticker but not the backing sheet)
What’s In The Box?
- Auto Blade Holder and Blade
- Rotary Auto Blade Kit
- Standard Mat 12 x 12 inch
- Low Tack Mat 12 x 12 inch
- My Connection Activation Card: Transfer your designs back and forth between the ScanNCut
- Pen Holder
- Water Erase Pen
- Air Erase Pen
- High Tack Support Sheet (4)
- Touch Pen
- Accessory Pouch
Other Cool Things for Your Brother Machine…
Brother makes lots of very handy accessories and feet to help you be even more creative. Click HERE to view the Brother Accessory Brochure
Lights, Camera, Action…Some Info Videos
The SDX1250 is an upgrade to the SDX1200 model – lots of videos here.
The NEW Rotary Cutting Blade is standard in the SDX1250!
Julie Fei Fan Balzer also does ooooodles of how-to videos about the ScanNCut…we’ve popped some below, but you can view them all HERE
And Here are the Brochures and Manuals
Click HERE to Download the Brother ScanNCut SDX1250 Brochure
Brother makes all of their manuals and lots of other support available for all of their machines. You can really do your homework by downloading the manuals for this machine. Have a read to really get to know it.
SDX1250 Support material isn’t online yet, but the SDX1200 model info will give you lots of information
Click HERE to Download the Brother ScanNCut SDX1200 Quick Reference Guide
Click HERE to Download the Brother ScanNCut SDX1200 Instruction Manual
Click HERE to Download the Brother ScanNCut SDX1200 Wifi Set Up Guide