Why We Like It…
- LED position marker to help move your design in your hoop
- Nice size embroidery area (160mm x 260mm)
- One-touch needle threader is so easy you don’t need to find your glasses (best in its price-range)
- Sewing mode is highly featured for price – including pivot function (sewing foot automatically lifts when you stop sewing – drops when you put your foot on the foot control again)
- Scissor function means that you just touch a button to trim your threads at the end of a seam
- Clear crisp display
What’s In The Box?
- Zig Zag Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Stitch Guide Foot
- Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot
- Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Non-Stick Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- 1/4 Inch Piecing Foot with guide
- Walking Foot
- Side Cutter
- Embroidery Foot with LED pointer
- Embroidery Frame Set 260 mm x 160mm
- Embroidery Frame Set 180mm × 130mm
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread (#60 White)
- Stabilizer Material
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Needle Set 75/11 (6)
- Ball Point Needle For Embroidery
- Bobbins (10)
- Bobbin Clips (10)
- Vertical Spool Pin
- Thread Spool Insert (Mini King Thread Spool)
- Small Spool Cap
- 2 x Medium Spool Cap
- Large Spool Cap
- Spool Felt
- Spool Net
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Disc-Shaped Screwdriver
- Cleaning Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Small Accessory Pouch
What’s In Your $128 BONUS Freebie Pack?
This bonus pack is a freebie from us to you with your machine purchase and is designed to get you sewing. It has a total value of $128
- 30m x 50cm wide roll of firm tear-away stabilizer: RRP $45
- Your choice of 8 x 1000m spools of Birch rayon embroidery thread: RRP $56
- 1000m spool of black 60wt Brother bobbin fill: $8
- Awesome bobbin organiser box with non-slip foam insert for your bobbin fill bobbins: RRP $7.60
- Vertical thread stand: RRP $12
Specifically Awesome Features…
- LCD display: 4.9” colour touch screen
- Compact face plate: The angle of the faceplate has been improved so it is easier to reach the needle when it needs changing.
- Advanced needle threader: Follow the guide, thread the needle and press the lever. Voila!
- Drop-in bobbin: Just drop in a full bobbin and you’re ready to go.
- Central control panel: All important functions within easy reach.
- Thread sensors: Upper and lower thread sensors alert you to broken threads and automatically stops your stitching.
- Start/stop button: Ergonomic large start/stop button.
- Speed: 850 stiches per minute – achieve more with a quicker stitch out.
- USB connectivity: Transfer even more embroidery patterns to your machine.
- WLAN data transfer enabled: Transfer embroidery designs via Wireless LAN with Design Database Transfer program*. Make updates to your machine wirelessly so your machine will continue to grow with you, and with future Brother developments. *Compatible with Windows Desktop devices only.
- Built-in tutorials: A sewing tutor always at your side. Easily learn how to operate your machine.
- Embroidery area: 260 x 160mm embroidery area – space to stitch out large, intricate designs.
- Built-in designs: 58 built-in embroidery patterns – including BRAND NEW regal, fun llamas, jungle animals, flower power, pretty lavender and blackwork patterns.
- Built-in fonts: 13 fonts (nine alphabet, one Cyrillic, three Japanese) – make anything you want to say beautiful.
- Text edit functions: Simplified user interface for text input and editing, with various editing capabilities such as curving, arraying and space adjustment.
- 140 built-in frame patterns: Add frames to monograms and other embroidery patterns.
- Thread trimming: Programmable jump stitch cutting – trims any excess treads for you.
- Monogramming patterns: Personalise projects, homewares, gifts, clothing and much more.
- LED position marker: For easy positioning of embroidery patterns.
- Auto foot down: Program your machine to automatically lower the presser foot when you press the start/stop button.
- Advanced editing functions: Design editing, flip designs horizontally, pattern rotating (0.1, 1, 10 and 90 degrees), drag and drop operation, zoom up to 200%
- Colour sorting: Groups the same colours together so avoids you having to rethread as much.
- Colour change: Easily change colours of your embroidery via the LCD touchscreen.
- Frame detection: Automatic embroidery frame size detection.
- Included frames: Three versatile sized frames included: 260 x 160mm, 150 x 150mm, 100 x 100mm
Other Cool Things for Your Brother Machine…
Brother makes lots of very handy accessories and feet to help you be even more creative. Click HERE to view the Brother Accessory Brochure
**We sell and recommend GENUINE Brother accessories. They are developed and crafted to fit the movement and position of your Brother sewing machine’s needle. Don’t risk your machine with cheap overseas knock-offs.
Lights, Camera, Action…Some Info Videos
(these were recorded on the previous model – the NV880E does all of these cool embroidery things)
And Here are the Brochures and Manuals
No Brochure available yet – Click HERE to view on Brother’s Website
Brother makes all of their manuals and lots of other support available for all of their machines. You can really do your homework by downloading the manuals for this machine. Have a read to really get to know it.
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV2700 Quick Reference Guide and manual
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV2700 Instruction Manual
Click HERE to Download a full list of the Brother NV2700 embroidery designs
Thanks for thinking of us! Mike and I strongly believe that a sewing machine needs the support of a local retailer, especially when it comes to your warranty. Because of this, we don’t ship our machines. If you’d like to find a dealer near you (and we really encourage you to) you can Click HERE to find out your nearest JANOME dealer, or Click HERE to find out your nearest BROTHER dealer.