Summed Up by Brother
“Bring projects you never thought possible to life with the Innov-is NV1800Q sewing machine. This feature-packed sewing machine is easy to maintain and use, delivering the highest quality results, time after time, whether you’re large-scale quilting, detail-heavy crafting, creating clothes, or making home furnishings.”
Why We Like It…
- Big and affordable
- Automatic pivot function – when you stop sewing the needle lowers into the fabric and the presser foot raises so that you can turn
- Excellent quality and value for money with lots of features and included accessories
- Fully automatic needle threader
- Good range of functions for sewing and quilting
What’s In The Box?
- Free motion open toe quilting foot “O”
- Free motion echo quilting foot “E”
- Free motion quilting foot “C”
- Walking foot
- 1/4″ quilting foot (with guide)
- Quilting guide
- Stitch guide foot “P”
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non-stick foot
- Open toe foot
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Monogramming foot “N”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large)
- Spool cap (medium) x2
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool net
- Knee lift
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Foot control
- Wide table
- Hard case
Specifically Awesome Features…
- LCD screen Clear LCD screen showing stitch details and settings.
- Built-in stitches – With 232 built-in stitches at your disposal, you’ll bring plain fabrics to life.
- Touch sensor keypad with direct stitch selection – Simply enter the number of the required stitch you would like to use.
- Pivot function – The pivot system allows you to turn items ready to sew in another direction – great for quilters.
- ICAPS – Continuous Automatic Pressure System – The ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjusts pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thicknesses.
- Slide speed – Slide speed control adjusts speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing.
- Advanced needle threading system – Simply follow the thread guide, lower the lever and the needle is threaded for you.
- LED lighting – Extra-bright LED lighting to illuminate your work area with a clean, natural light.
- SFDS (Square Feed Drive System) – Gives a smooth even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric.
- Knee lift – Free up your hands using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal for large projects such as quilts.
- My Custom Stitch – Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use.
- Presser foot up/down button – The presser foot up/down button is conveniently located on the front of the machine.
- Lock stitch button – At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the button while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Fully automatic thread tension – Automatically adjusts thread tension to best suit the fabric being sewn.
- Side feed – Side feed for multi-directional sewing in four directions with straight and zigzag stitches. Sews extra-large decorative stitches up to 40 mm wide.
- Customised settings – Allows you to adjust the stitch width, length, and thread tension to your personal preference and save these to memory for future use.
Other Cool Things for Your Brother Machine…
Brother makes lots of very handy accessories and feet to help you be even more creative. Click HERE to view the Brother Accessory Brochure
**We sell and recommend GENUINE Brother accessories. They are developed and crafted to fit the movement and position of your Brother sewing machine’s needle. Don’t risk your machine with cheap overseas knock-offs.
Lights, Camera, Action…Some Info Videos
And Here are the Brochures and Manuals
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV1800Q Brochure
Brother makes all of their manuals and lots of other support available for all of their machines. You can really do your homework by downloading the manuals for this machine. Have a read to really get to know it.
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV1800Q Quick Reference Guide
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV1800Q Instruction Manual
Thanks for thinking of us! Mike and I strongly believe that a sewing machine needs the support of a local retailer, especially when it comes to your warranty. Because of this, we don’t ship our machines. If you’d like to find a dealer near you (and we really encourage you to) you can Click HERE to find out your nearest JANOME dealer, or Click HERE to find out your nearest BROTHER dealer.