Some important things to know about our Book & Sew service.
- Usually we’ll call you around 2 weeks from your booking date, but this can be a little sooner.
- We’ll call you at Mike’s best guess as to your service’s turn. Occasionally a job prior to yours may take longer than anticipated, so we ask you to expect a turn around of a couple of days, just in case. While we will work very hard to get your machine back to you as soon as possible, we are unable to guarantee a same-day result.
- We don’t charge any extra for this service. This $25 is a deposit towards your service. The balance is payable upon collection. For all of our prices please Click HERE. If you aren’t sure which service applies to your machine, feel happy to choose “I’m unsure” – we’ll always confirm pricing when you bring your machine down.
- Please bring all of your accessories – Click HERE to see a list reminding you of what you’ll need. Unfortunately, while we do have many spare accessories, if you leave behind an important accessory that we don’t have, it may delay your turn-around.
- This is best suited for standard services. If you’re machine is functionally faulty, please still feel free to book however it is likely we will have your machine for longer.
- Parts will always slow down any work we do. If we require a part necessary to finish your service, then there will most likely be a delay. If this is the case, we will contact you.
- Please be mindful that if you can’t get to us in a couple of days, there is a chance that your service may be delayed.
- Should you not follow through on your booking within 30 days from our contact with you, unfortunately your deposit is forfeited.
- Should you decide that you do not wish to go ahead with a sewing machine service at Mike’s, if you’re within 30 days of booking, we are happy to refund your $25 deposit.
An important disclaimer that we are proud to make: the repair or servicing of some late models of embroidery machines and quilter’s sewing machines can only be done by a technician who is a certified technician AND sales agent of these models. Not being sewing machine dealers in any way, we don’t have this certification and because we pride ourselves on our integrity, we adhere to this policy within the industry. This means that there are a handful of models that we don’t service.
If you are unsure about your sewing machine, please feel free to contact us before booking: 0417 649 685. If we are unable to help you, we will happily direct you to someone who is able to do so. We strongly recommend that for these models, to protect your warranty, you should only take them to a certified dealer.