Summed Up by Brother
“Bring fashion and quilting projects to life with the spacious, feature-packed Innov-is NV1300 sewing and quilting machine. Its large workspace lets you take on larger tasks in comfort, giving you the space you need to be precise with your stitches.”
Why We Like It…
- Good next-step machine – bigger and roomier for quilting and sewing
- knee lift for raising and lowering the foot without taking your hands off your work
- Excellent quality and value for money with lots of features and included accessories
- Fully automatic needle threader
- Large range of functions for sewing and quilting
What’s In The Box?
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Monogramming foot “N”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4) (One is one machine.)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large) x1
- Spool cap (medium) x2
- Spool cap (small) x1
- Spool net
- Screwdriver (large)
- Eyelet punch
- Horizontal spool pin
- Twin needle
- L-shaped screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- “Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)”
- Foot controller
- Knee Lifter
- Hard case
- Operation manual
- Quick start guide
Specifically Awesome Features…
- Customised settings: Allows you to adjust the stitch width, length, and thread tension to your personal preference and save these to memory for future use.
- SFDS: Square Feed Drive System gives a smooth even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric.
- Lock stitch button: At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch.
- LED lighting: Super bright LED lighting lights your work area effectively.
- Knee lift: Free up your hands by using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal for working on larger projects such as quilts.
- Drop-in bobbin: Simply drop in a full bobbin, follow the thread guide and you are ready to sew
- LCD display screen: Large clear screen displays stitch details, including stitch length and width and the type of presser foot required.
- Snap-on presser feet: Quickly and easily change presser feet.
- Slide speed control: Adjust the sewing speed from slow to fast. This can also be used to adjust the stitch width whilst sewing.
- Stitch reference guide: Choose the required stitch from this useful chart inside the top cover.
- Needle mode selection key (Single/Twin): Easily switches between single and twin needle sewing. Initial needle position function Sets the needle position to the left or centre, making it easy to sew from the desired position.
- Combining patterns: Create your own stitch combinations and save them to memory for future use.
- Mirror imaging: Create a mirror image of your stitch pattern to achieve an even greater variety of stitches.
- Repeated or single sewing: Choose to sew a stitch pattern once or repeatedly.
- Vertical pattern adjustment: Adjust the length of decorative stitch patterns.
- One step buttonhole styles: One step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes.
- Automatic needle threading: Simple and quick needle threading by lowering the lever.
- Drop feed: The feed is easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing – useful for quilting.
- F.A.S.T. bobbin winding system: ‘Fast And Simple Threading’ makes winding bobbins quick and easy.
Other Cool Things for Your Brother Machine…
Brother makes lots of very handy accessories and feet to help you be even more creative. Click HERE to view the Brother Accessory Brochure
**We sell and recommend GENUINE Brother accessories. They are developed and crafted to fit the movement and position of your Brother sewing machine’s needle. Don’t risk your machine with cheap overseas knock-offs.
Lights, Camera, Action…Some Info Videos
And Here are the Brochures and Manuals
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV1300 Brochure
Brother makes all of their manuals and lots of other support available for all of their machines. You can really do your homework by downloading the manuals for this machine. Have a read to really get to know it.
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV1300 Quick Reference Guide
Click HERE to Download the Brother NV1300 Instruction Manual
Thanks for thinking of us! Mike and I strongly believe that a sewing machine needs the support of a local retailer, especially when it comes to your warranty. Because of this, we don’t ship our machines. If you’d like to find a dealer near you (and we really encourage you to) you can Click HERE to find out your nearest JANOME dealer, or Click HERE to find out your nearest BROTHER dealer.